SPECIAL GUEST OPINION TODAY
Opinion and Prediction May 8, 2011
CANADA'S 38% 'MAJORITY' GOVERNMENT
The Fight Is On. In the next few months Canada's new Prime Minister Stephen Harper will show his true red, white and blue colours. Warmongering, escalating aggression against Muslim's overseas, and a cold-blooded, systematic destruction of Canada's Charter of rights and freedoms. Canadians will die at home and abroad.
The Marijuana Community is on a short list of "soft targets" to be completely smashed in a Canadian version of Domestic Shock and Awe. All designed to show the sheeple that Canada's Dear Leader is "protecting kids and families" or something like that.
The violent crackdown will not be limited to the millions of us who love using marijuana for our own personal reasons. The medical marijuana community will also be demonized and oppressed more than ever. The sick and dying will be forced to support organized crime by purchasing street pot. Many will be pressured to switch over to addictive pharmaceuticals.
The peaceful cannabis community must rise up and be counted. No more closet cases. Come out of the closet and be a vocal opponent of Comrade Harper's Regime and his sadistic War on Marijuana People.
Stop expecting someone else to do it. Do something yourself. Just one little thing. This includes "middle class professionals" like me. I am 50-something xray manager in BC.
Get out of your closet and join the resistance. Make a difference. Start with a brief letter to the editor of your local paper about why you enjoy marijuana. Every little bit helps the cause. It's very liberating, believe me.
There is strength in numbers. Harper wants to divide us and destroy us, but this will backfire and unite marijuana lovers like never before.
Tell your Conservative politician that God created the marijuana seed. Don't let any phony Christians step on your God Given right to enjoy the healing herb. Fuck the Harper Regime and his hate-filled warmonger party. The Conservative scum only got less than 40% of the popular vote anyway. They sure as hell don't represent most of us.
Dicktator Harper and his 38% 'majority' is the greatest threat Canada's Marijuana Community has ever faced. Stand Up and Be Counted. We are the Number One Target, and therefore we must refuse and resist like never before. It will be a tough battle because The Charter, always one of our key tools for justice, will be toast.
Plant some Seed and Free The Weed
written by Norm Smith (formerly Norm Siefken)
- Co-founder of the Marijuana Party of Canada (Parti Marijuana)
- Fmr. BC Marijuana Party (BCMP) candidate (Chilliwack)
- Fmr. BC Green Party Candidate
- Fmr. Western Canada Leader of the Marijuana Party of Canada (Parti Marijuana)
- Fmr. federal candidate for the Marijuana Party of Canada (twice)
- Fmr. Co-owner of THC Seeds
- Fmr. volunteer at MedBud.com
- Fmr. Mayoral Candidate (Save Chilliwack Citizens Alliance)
- 9 year Health Canada Medical Marijuana Patient, and licensed Medical Marijuana Producer
.- Currently employed as a hospital-based Medical Radiation Dept.Manager
- Medical Marijuana Consultant and Expert Witness
- Classified as 'Disabled Veteran' due to skydiving accident while on active duty.
- Fmr. 'Specialist' with D-2-502 Infantry (Strike Force) 1975-1981
- Fmr. member of the Screaming Eagles Parachute Team (101st Airborne Division)
- Fmr. Team Captain of The Fall Guys Precision Skydiving Team
- Proud Member of the Vancouver Compassion Club and Vancouver Green Cross Society